Work with us
Join our award-winning team and help us fuel the future of caregiving.
Carefree is a small, UK-based tech charity with global ambitions. We partner with hotels and the social care sector to transform vacant accommodation into vital breaks for unpaid carers.
What you can expect at Carefree
We believe achieving social change hangs on making high-quality decisions. That’s why we’ve embedded purpose into our operating principles to make sure that our values are carried through in every area of our work.
- Creating Shared Value: Our activities should drive a mix of economic and social benefits for all our stakeholders to ensure the long-term sustainability of our organisation and intervention
- Staying Transparent & Accountable: We prioritise transparency and accountability to our governors and donors over speed of delivery
- Flexibility to Drive Delivery: As a small, lean team, punching above our weight means having the freedom to work in a way that feeds our energy, supports our wellbeing and gets the job done
- Ethical Footprint: Operating in an ethical and sustainable manner is central to the way we do business and represent the interests of caregivers in policy and practice
- Community Commitment: We invest in work to strengthen the wider care sector, innovation and funding ecosystem, to help build a stronger operating environment for all those seeking to catalyse social change
- 20 days holiday allowance plus bonus days over the Christmas period
- We offer generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- We believe productivity and wellbeing go hand in hand. You’ll be able to shape your working hours, have access to the Second Home wellness programme and get inspired through regular talks from industry leaders.
- Dog friendly office space filled with plant life